Thursday, May 4, 2017

One Layer Ladies!

Hello hello and happy Thursday!
Got to love Thursday and this week is not exception!
If you love the Art Impressions as much as I do... I have a great news for you!
Ai released two NEW wood mounted stamps which is now available at your local Hobby Lobby or HobbyLobby.com!

I love love love these ladies from the Entertained wood mounted stamp!


I create this card for the Ai One Layer Ladies challenge
First, I stamped these awesome ladies on to a white card stock, and also another one on a piece of scrap paper (to be use for a mask).  I adhered mask on the white image, then using distress ink pad and blending tool to blend in a mixture of colors to create a fun background. 


Once the background is done, I removed the mask and colored the image as usual with Copic markers.  I also added some shimmer with Wink of Stella glitter pen.


I hope you will join the fun!  Can't wait what you create!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a FABULOUS day!


No comments: